Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Anti-climax

Hahahaa... American Idol finale this year is really one big mess. First they voted in Katherine McShriek and America got duped by her father's crocodile tears. WTF, never in my life I've seen a grownup man so fu#king 'cengeng' -- crybaby. He's been at it almost every week. It's a huge turnoff, really.

And now after listening to the finalists' so-called new singles -- I do hope he cries even harder because the songs, especially his daughter's My Destiny was one bad, insipid music. Not even all that Boston Conservatory education & training could save her sorry pretentious ass.

McShriek's good when she's singing straight-on melodies that have an intimate feel to them. She however cannot do runs, cannot do Whitney. She cannot sing ballads with lush accompaniment and to have the choir backing her up was just a waste of time! Isn't it wonderful that the AI producers chose to magnify her weakness this way?

I'm just glad my favourite, least-appreciated, least-pimped, Elliott went out last week -- sparing him further agony from all that machiavellian AI ways. Lol! Now I'm speaking like a bitter Elliott fan. Hahahaa...

I guess geriatric-looking Taylor's the AI5.

2 Comments:

At 10:25 am, Blogger sugar said...

Hahahaa...you are absolutely right! to me, she's just a pretty face. and abt her father, he's such a crybaby...buat malu je eh!

glad Taylor won! I'm soo happy! :D

 
At 10:37 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol
Just knew you were say do this...lol... This is the first AI that I watched regularly beginning from the first 12 or something and I've always liked Kathy... she's been pitchy and out of control the last couple of weeks, though, lol... am not surprised Taylor won, either... although, I thought that everyone's so good in their genres this time around, which is why I watch... my sis was rooting for Chris, lol... stopped watching after he left...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home