Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I'm Not What I Have ...

Hello there.

A colleague of mine had given birth to a beautiful baby girl last 26 April. Marvellous! And I'm only finding the time to blog about this now. Pathetic indeed.

Since then the PAP returned to government with a new mandate.

Gomez got grilled by the police. What do you expect?

And in where I live, a cluster of flats in Woodlands will finally get the lift stopovers on every floors. I'm so thrilled.

Iran's Ahmadinejad visited Indonesia to step up his ante on the country nuclear program. Arabisation, and protest-proned students of Indonesia adored him.

Celebrated my old man's birthday last Sunday!

Went out with M on a hot-air balloon. Hah! The balloon went up real high, but it was static. The urban landscape however was breathtaking.

Finally watched The Return, a film by Andrey Zvyagintsev. Did I get the spelling right?

Have not been practising.

Merapi has erupted.

My lovehandles are not cooperating lately. They're so unsightly on just about every angle I look in the mirror. Hah!

And I'm pushing fast to complete a project plus the external audit looms next week. Encountered some bizarre staff behaviour during an internal ISO audit but, whatever! The show must go on.

The last time I checked I'm still barely breathing, it's not that bad, really.

I'm not what I have and I'm not what I do.





Turning old school now -- listening to Prince's Purple Rain followed by some Gymnopedie no 1 & 3.

1 Comments:

At 1:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
» »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home