Sunday, April 09, 2006

April is the Cruellest Month ...

... and I don't mean that in a T. S. Elliot obscure, hopeless, elegiac, soul-searching, moral decay kind of way haha -- I just think nights here in Singapore are gettin' hotter and more humid than ever. The fan in my bedroom has been working endlessly each night -- I won't be surprised if it emits smokes of 'burnout' one of these days.



On nights like these I wish I'd know how it feels like to be a seal pup on the polar caps. Just look at that face! All praise to God!

3 Comments:

At 8:16 pm, Blogger Em said...

Salaams & Olas

I recommend Diet Coke and Swensen's Sticky Chewy Chocolate for keeping cool...

 
At 8:30 pm, Blogger Summersnail said...

ahahaaaaksss! do you mix them to make a float? and 'Diet Coke' hur? :P

 
At 11:26 pm, Blogger sugar said...

cutenyer!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home