Sunday, February 19, 2006

He Gives Some

and then He takes some away.

One of my nephews, the second one, had been in an accident yesterday. What is it with motorcycles and Malay youths especially guys? Is it like some adulthood rites of passage? I don't get it. He was lucky the injury was not severe but it was enough scrapes to be hospitalised for a minor op. I was damn upset when I heard this news, and to think this happened while he still has a few months to complete his OCS training. Totally fcuk@d.




But shukran... shukran* God. I take this piece of news as it is. It could've been worse.


*grateful

2 Comments:

At 11:14 am, Blogger sugar said...

Oh dear! I hope he's going to be ok! I'm sure this teaches him a lesson to be more careful on the road. But then again, sometimes you are careful but other drivers are not...hmm..

 
At 7:01 pm, Blogger raimie said...

motor n mat...go hand in hand...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home