Saturday, February 18, 2006

Bridge in the Forest Canopy


The 250m suspension bridge.

Who would've thought such gems can be found here? This bridge will allow nature lovers to come up close to the rich flora and fauna of the forest canopy. Cool. Even if you didn't notice much around you -- just take in the vista.

The HSBC TreeTop Walk showed me there are indeed many natural places in Singapore worth visiting and preserving. Sometimes you don't have to travel that far -- sanctuary is right here amidst us all. And as you awaken to your divine nature, you'll begin to appreciate beauty in everything you see, touch, and experience.

In all, it was a good Saturday morning walk with the folks from my workplace.

4 Comments:

At 9:34 pm, Blogger Em said...

Olas

Awaks takut tak????Tel us....

 
At 7:50 am, Blogger Summersnail said...

Tak ar... I like high places.. You shld go Em, the walk leading to the bridge was alright too -- not that strenuous, just nice.

 
At 8:05 am, Blogger Em said...

Olas


Me go nantilah if I can get off my lazy ass...

Re:Panadol Extra sumtimes I take 3 pun tak jalan..

Doc say I have a high tolerance to pain...

Hmm dunno whether that is good or bad

 
At 3:24 pm, Blogger sugar said...

bestnye...bring me there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home