Saturday, January 28, 2006

Hectic Can Wait

Work at the office has been hectic -- sometimes I think I got my plates full. I keep telling myselft to be mindful on this and if I don't stick to my plan much will be in disarray. Challenges of tasks ahead excite me and I'd be raring to go sit and design and conceptualise things off my head, but despite all that energy somehow, I always manage be fall one or two steps behind. I blame two things -- distractions in the office, mostly unrelated to the task itself and poor execution.

I've not been anywhere lately. Not even to Causeway Point -- that insipid place where lately, I have my dinner. What to do -- the folks went to HKG to stay with my sister for more than a month now. A guy's got to feed himself and my limited cooking abilities is not helping matters. Tonight's dinner was a take-away order no.2 from LJS.

PSB Corporation really took their time with this one. Last Tuesday I got the results of my ISO 9001:2000 Lead Auditor exams. Heck, as long as I passed, it didn't matter that we took the exams in Dec 19th, last year -- the wait was worth it! My happiness however was shortlived as I'm reminded of the ISO task ahead next month. Oh well...

Oh mannn.... the holidays, the freakin' holidays, are finally here... Have a great & prosperous Lunar New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home