Sunday, December 18, 2005

I Check My Vital Sign

The ISO Lead Auditor course ends tomorrow and that will also be the day participants sit for the exams. I personally find exams tedious, not difficult, but tedious. I mean -- all that prep work plus I’m not big on taking notes in class; preferring instead class discussions and presentations. Still, I'm doing a bit of mugging to play it safe -- blogging inclusive. No choice here I guess, otherwise I would be out somewhere enjoying the rest of the afternoon.

There are seven of us in the classroom and this is the first time I’m among like-minded people who take their ISO 9000, 9004 and 9001:2000 seriously and passionately. Lol.. I’ve never seen QMS, continual improvement, audit methods, systems & process approach and ISO clauses enthused so much all within the four walls of the training room -- it’s wonderfully absurd. I’m telling you my vital signs have been good due to this interaction.

This entry is also for my nephew Aiman [I have so many *rakyat its ridiculous… lol] who got his posting after BMT. Looks like another 9 months training for you but this time in OCS. Never thought you made it past BMT [see my 10th Sep post] because I remembered you told me you just couldn’t bring yourself, [who could? lol] to poo in the jungle -- anyways all the best!


* nephews and nieces

3 Comments:

At 7:00 pm, Blogger Em said...

Awak

Good luck for your exams.Baca bismillah banyak2.. kejam kelip kejam kelip mesti bolehnya..

 
At 10:08 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I lost a post again :|
To be very short, I prefer presentations and discussions to exams, too... and how many rakyats do you have?
lol

 
At 10:16 pm, Blogger Summersnail said...

em - Bismillah eh... :P So true...

theDreamer, I have 16 "rakyats." Isn't it lovely? Hahaa..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home