Monday, December 05, 2005

A Cool Monday Night Entry

Because I think it's about to rain and I'm a walking meteorological being.

After months of waiting the article I wrote finally came about. Well actually I'm kind of blase about this as I no longer feel the same excitement I used to have but my friends have been asking this for quite some time now.

I interviewed some contacts on their SOHO businesses and that story has kinda taught me a thing or two on passion - something which I'm really lacking nowadays. These people have worked really hard to setup and do what they really like and believe in. I hope the magazine circulation can give whatever exposure that's due on them. Auw shucks... ain't I a good person?

On a more stressin' note I forgot to wish happy birthday to my boss. Don't feel too good about this because he remembered mine last August. Oh dear.... I think I'll make it up tomorrow.

Terribly alone at home. All family members are overseas - HKG to be more specific. Times like these I feel much happier doing office work but who am I kidding? At times, there is so much nonsense at the workplace too.

Today someone commented in jest that life is unfair because it seemed to her that I could eat with reckless abandonment but not get fat. I nullified that unfairness by telling her that I'm a rubbish bin - accepting all kinds of food only to have my comeuppance later on in life.

While we're still on food, dinner tonight was Kway Teow noodles with loads of F&N Ice-cream soda. There's plenty of that; where it come from - Hari Raya stocks. I could chug and chug on soft drinks all night long. But I'm worried.

I'm worried because I'm running out of clean socks to wear. Now that's a real issue.

2 Comments:

At 1:03 am, Blogger raimie said...

ice cream soda w vanilla flavored ice cream...mmm...dat's my driink, anyway, some folks also commented abt me n my joys of eating w/o gaining weight...'rubbish bin'...sounds VERY familiar...hehehe...

 
At 7:12 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am also a rubbish bin.
I can practically eat everthing but but but the consequences not sooo good lah.....
* Crab looks at her 3 tingkat perut*

Hehehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home