Thursday, December 01, 2005

Oxygen Tank

December is here. I used to change down to a lower gear in terms of productivity since the year-end holidays are just around the corner. Unfortunately my work schedules nowadays aren't very forgiving. I guess Sipadan can wait till the next diving season. Gone are my diving buddies since I come to work at this place and it is so hard to know people of the same interest. I've been going around asking but to no avail. Maybe I've not searched hard enough or maybe I approached the wrong people, I don't know.

Clear waters and the seabreeze.

KNN, Ed. Lol! If you're reading this. I blame you for introducing this sport to me and all the thrills of underwater sense of wonderment. Then again I have to thank you, too, for it brought a wealth of amazing experience to my life.

6 Comments:

At 5:14 pm, Blogger papayaface said...

very niceness!!! i like the sea!! too bad me n papayface cannot dunnno diving else we can accompany you hwah!

Can i go there but not dive?? can? i wan to see the beautiful sea.

 
At 7:37 pm, Blogger Summersnail said...

lol~ if u guys can just take in the scenery and eat lots of seafood.. :P

 
At 9:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to go! I'll take pics of the scenery and eat lots of seafood!!! Love seafood!

 
At 7:47 pm, Blogger Summersnail said...

the seabreeze itself will take away at least 3 months of toxin build-up & stress off yr mind & body. its that good :P

 
At 1:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Has the hunt for the Redz October come to an end? ;) You know what I'm talking about... in case you have forgotten, think your first dive.

 
At 11:14 pm, Blogger Summersnail said...

kaakaahh... how can i forget that bro.. i 'torpedoed' my way into the depth.. not my fault if i submerged well mah..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home