Monday, November 14, 2005

Normalcy Resumes

Normalcy resumes and with it all the [if I could use this word] hangover one would associate with the passing of any celebration - expended energy. This is the worst of its kind - the feeling of fatigue and listlessness.

I guess I ate way too much during the past week and now my body seems to be telling me, "You're fcuked, now, seriously, you glutton boy!"

The first thing when I'm hit with this sort of alarm, my immediate response is to swim off the lousy feeling, which I did just now after getting back from work. Most of the time a few laps in the pool work wonders to invigorate you but tonight I still feel off.

I looked at the mirror and unless you have a perception problem or denial issue - mirrors generally don't lie. Tsk... I find it hard to tone my stomach and to compound the issue I hate doing crunches, which by the way are just about the only effective exercise to target those problematic areas.

Standing in the buff in front of the mirror just now I could still see last Friday's Muthu's Curry fish head.

Though I'm generally and genetically blessed with an ok slight frame [ok according to my standard, not the standard you'd see on the cover of Mens Health shit magazine ar..] any access food I'd take nowadays do not burn fast enough.

And talk about expended energy, if I'm too tired, I'd be lounging in my room because that IS the best form of relaxation and recharge for an INTJ like me. It'd be sweeter if I could do some quality guitar practice without any interruption. Nothing heavy, just a few etudes by Tarrega for example, which I actually managed to do before doing this entry.

Just give me my above personal space and time and I'm ready for human interaction again.

2 Comments:

At 8:26 am, Blogger papayaface said...

err...u're old? lol...it's time for change...maybe settling down?

 
At 2:20 am, Blogger sunrise in the west said...

still cacooning in your personal buble space?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home