Saturday, November 12, 2005

Let Me Choose One For You

After dinner at Muthu's Curry we had a stroll cum conversation and M surprised me with Freud 101. I thought it was fresh and I nearly wanted to corner both her mind and mouth there and then! But I exercised restraint.

So we went to Mustafa Center because M wanted to get a bottle of perfume and I chanced on the opportunity to get rid of the curry smell on my shirt.

After about 10-15 minutes of browsing time and sampling the testers she still couldn't make up her mind. So I offered to choose for her instead. I told her not to look while I select 3 names to play it safe and that she'd have to choose one.

"No pressure," I said. She could always get that insipid Curious perfume by Britney Spears.

Lol... Dear readers, let me try this in verse, can?


Title: Awashed



I had Samsara Guerlain and So Givenchy

on my left and right wrists respectively

on my neck just below my right earlobe,

the point where I often go weak when she

whispers deep -

Sentiment Escada

give her a choice and time dalliance

and I'm awashed with dizzying rapture

letting the sweat of my skin, breaks

the molecules of scented hidden layers

of identities as she takes multiple whiffs,

and finally finds me.

5 Comments:

At 8:55 am, Blogger papayaface said...

all i can say is hhhmm ahem ahem..

 
At 1:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice bumping into you yesterday at Abg Muthu. So how's the kepala ikan?

 
At 12:08 am, Blogger Summersnail said...

lol... coughing eranta? minum air minum air...

Crab... gd to finally see u in person ya.. that kepala ikan was syiok.. if only they put in some green chilies :P

 
At 10:17 pm, Blogger raimie said...

where's d curry place?

 
At 7:22 pm, Blogger Summersnail said...

raime, its at 78 Race Course Road, Singapore 218576...

fyi, the place looks too 'made-up' and sanitised, none of that old feel I'd expect or imagine fr. an old establishment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home