Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Dark Age

I lost my O2 mini handphone on Monday and I was completely in the dark ages for 2 days. All those contact numbers, appointment dates, reminders & tasks, ideas & inspiration I jotted down out of nowhere, numbers of old army and reservist buddies, numbers of friends from previous workplace, numbers of my rakyat [nephews and nieces], family members, birthdates, work documents in that 1GB SD card and pictures, pictures - not to mention some very, very, very personal ones - now all in the hands of a stranger.

What an awful... what a sick-desperate feeling that surged in me upon realising it went missing. I nearly wanted to cry but was somehow engulfed with disbelief and utter regret. I called my handphone and someone on the other line actually answered but chose to remain cryptically silent. Have you already made up your mind to keep what is not yours?

To the taxi-driver or to the subsequent passenger after me, or whoever you are, I hope you'd do the right thing.

3 Comments:

At 10:23 am, Blogger papayaface said...

alamak u lost ur O2 mini...my heart ache for you bro...hp mahal seh :(

 
At 8:24 pm, Blogger Summersnail said...

im terribly frustrated eranta...

 
At 12:36 am, Blogger papayaface said...

nasib kentang...habis gambar chilipadi will be sold...its priceless u noe...lol - sorry abt the phone, bro

 

Post a Comment

<< Home