Saturday, December 10, 2005

Periodontal

You know I can stand the sight of blood because I used to help out in the Korban rites during * Eidul Adha. I'm not the squirmish type - but when I bloghopped to http://perioan.blogspot.com/ it's a different thing altogether. Dammit.

It's a professional link for periodontal disease control and dental implantation. Kudos to this guy for making this topic as direct and clinical as possible and in the most gruesome manner.

Brush your teeth often and brush them right folks! And remember to visit your friendly dentist. Lol!

* Hari Raya Haji

2 Comments:

At 12:05 am, Blogger sugar said...

Oh my god!! My perut kecut seeing all those pics...*vomit*

 
At 4:19 am, Blogger raimie said...

me have seen worse..."LIVE" some more...how abt n arm fractured to nearly to a "right angle" n together with a scar on a hand abt 4cm long n blood oozing out...me seen it coz it's me when i'm young...OUCH!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home