Thursday, March 30, 2006

No Troubles To Speak Of

I'm waiting what's in store for me tomorrow.

My contract with the organisation is renewable annually and I'm just curious how the past months would be reflected. Yes -- it's been that long. Come 18th April would mark my 1st year working in this organisation. Though I'm aware of my performance appraisal, nothing beats having that piece of contract signed and confirmed. Otherwise I'm just a clause in the contract.

I've been having doubts lately, on just about everything except God. Yeah -- if you ask me I just love doing that, second-guessing my own ability and not forgiving myself when things don't go too well or smooth. It can be stiffling if one has no troubles to speak of. You need them to constantly push you.

On a side note -- it's going to be a scrambling weekend as I need to settle some tasks I couldn't complete all week! I know this is terribly inefficient of me but sometimes idling makes me more human. Heh... I'm flawed and I've transcended into my own glorious rut and shortcomings!

"And it makes me feel so fine
I can’t control my brain"
-- Weezer

Well whadaya know? GE's coming and with it the Progress Package. This is almost as good as putting people on a dole. Because even the unemployed get a share of the surplus, cool! Lol.

5 Comments:

At 7:17 am, Blogger Em said...

Ola

Me too having doubts about everything but Allah.

It will work out insyallah.

Heheh I luv the Progress Package...

 
At 10:15 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

me always have doubts coz others keep doubting me... this year, I'm less doubttful but no chance to prove my worth :p
Neways, talk about those non-workers getting it, how'zabout those who earn thousands of dollars per month... wasted je bagi... they may or may not donate to charities...

 
At 11:49 am, Blogger Edward Ott said...

we are always our worst critics.

Salam

 
At 3:48 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

'm sure by now, you would have some news? :) Hope it's making you smile wide-wide ;D
edward ott: yah, self-aware individuals have high expectations of ourselves...

 
At 8:05 pm, Blogger Summersnail said...

the:dreamer.. i got some good news indeed. Time flies -- 12th April will be my first anniversary working in this organisation.

hei edward ott, thanks for dropping by :P

urgh... looks like someone has already signed up for her progress package hur? lol!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home