Saturday, July 30, 2005

I'm completely Sore

Usually when I run, I'd go about with my business. I won't give any thoughts to the other runners on the track. But last night was different. Lol ~ maybe I was running like a granny who's afraid to burst a blood vessel, but I was really pacing myself because I didn't want to wake up the next morning feeling like shit - like kind of how I'm feeling right now as I'm typing this away.

Excluding the ego ache suffered when someone much older passes you; (seriously there was this senior citizen who ran faster than me,) runners regularly experience three types of pain: muscle pain during or immediately after running; muscle soreness occurring 24-48 hours later, and muscle cramps. And here I am about to go Ubin for some cycling, am I crazy? I'm delusional and I'm treating my body like I'm still 18 & 19. I remember when I was doing my BMT at Tekong. Fuh! ... those were the days when all of me were lean and mean and hormonally raging forever, ahaha... Now I'm still lean but with a little flab, which can't be good.

And geez, I'm looking outside my window now, the sky isn't really cooperating.

Anyways, back to the little prep for my IPPT this August - I didn't even bother timing myself. Then again, maybe tonight I'd actually finish 6 rounds of the track.

1 Comments:

At 10:55 pm, Blogger Summersnail said...

Too tough waking up in the morning to go to the bathroom, what more jogging. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home