Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Good Morning

My boss is doing his reservist training till 15th July. One would think that'll be the end of ad-hoc request now that he's busy deployed somewhere in Mandai or Seletar area wasting time under the hot sun, while heating up combat rations and scraping mud off his boots or shooing mosquitoes. But no... he's back in the form of email. Times like these I feel like cursing technology but I can't because it's the same entity that gives us blogs!

I'm pretty much cornered in a quicksand of projects and I'm trying my best to get out of them as soon as possible. Yesterday I managed to finalise some dates for a project only to receive a 'request' to do a presentation tomorrow. No slides no nothing and I have to start from scratch on this!

[Battle Mode: Bitch, Ph.d for this morning]

2 Comments:

At 4:26 pm, Blogger papayaface said...

c'mon bro, you are so use to this...you will make it...

 
At 1:06 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh.... how u had juzt wished NOT to check ur email eh? :D:D:D
Have a good Monday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home