Saturday, July 09, 2005

Cuban Thoughts on a Blessed Singapore Saturday

Saturday is here again and I'm truly blessed. I'm not complaining - work is extremely hectic and stressful but all that don't matter because I have Cuba L.A. playing in my CD player as I'm typing this.

Listen to sample 3. Lagrimas Negras or Dark Tears. If that sound and the wonderful searing vocals do not evoke or give you images of Cuba, I don't know what to say.



Ok ok.. for those who lack the imagination this is my stream of consciousness now - cigars, havana, motorcycle diaries, che guevara, revolution, guerilla, hemingway, trinidad & tobago, habanera, castro, latin, beats, drums, drums, congos, mangoes, plantations, bananas, Jean Rhys, poets, streets, women, sweat, freedom, sanctions, mojito, tropical, beats lol ~ i could go on and on...

2 Comments:

At 9:27 am, Blogger Crab said...

Hey i never expect that toilet issue to be a such a hit. Thanks for dropping by anyway. Shall we linky link????

 
At 9:10 pm, Blogger Summersnail said...

yr toilet post the real deal... lol~ yup, let's link. Thks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home