Tuesday, July 05, 2005

The Winning Word was Logorrhea

I just finished watching this documentary titled Spellbound. It's about the US National Spelling Bee contest and the children that participated in it. Spellbound was nominated for the 2003 Oscar for Best Documentary. I got to give it to mediocre Mediacorp, some days they really are good, but sometimes the programming su**s.

The decision to show Spellbound on Central last night however, took me by surprise as I watch Central more than any other Singapore channels. Then again Desperate Housewife at 10pm on Channel 5 last night is one exception. My point is, this show almost slipped me under the radar.

Anyways the children and parents in Spellbound are all stars in their own right. The winning word for this documented 1999 National Spelling Bee was 'Logorrhea'. Lol, awesome stuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home