Monday, July 04, 2005

No Topic

So I've not been updating my blog and it's been a double threat that prevented me from doing so. First, this cough bug that has been so insistent, with phlegm from the deepest of my chest and as thick and yellow-greenish as moss - I was just on cough mixture, strepsils and Fisherman's Friend. God... I love it when M rubs my chest in the theater ahaha - her sweet balmic hands, assuaging the discomforts out of me.

Work. I had a major presentation last Friday. The days leading to that Friday were absolutely filled with so much challenges. It was to be my very first project that I led from idea conception, working paper and the working committee. Now that I have created buy-in among the staff and senior management, it's execution time now. I'm good at conceiving and concretising ideas, but execution-wise I have a lot more to learn.

Cough + Big Presentation = No Blog

I think I'll skip guitar lessons tomorrow night.

1 Comments:

At 12:22 pm, Blogger papayaface said...

cough is bad timing to ur presentation babe....but hope it turn out well for you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home