Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Newbie Generates Buzz But Cramps Up!

A newbie in a workplace generates buzz. Everyone is interested to know what your contributions are to the workplace and how you can fit in or be an asset to his or her cause. Being in the business of Organisational Excellence futher adds visibility and high expectations. I'm already up to my ass with my portfolios of work and my balls are cramping up! But I'm not complaining though, cos' busy IS good.

On top of all that, a newbie that generates buzz that I am - have been 'roped-in' our 2005 National Day Observance committee. Something new for me, this ND thingy. So I was checking out the official NDP 2005 homepage right, and here you go readers .... go crazy but curb your enthusiasm till the day draws near. G'night.

2 Comments:

At 2:31 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

can help me? can you recall anything that Singapore hope to achieve for the future? I can think of is only Goal 2010 World Cup & Gold medal in Olympics...any other?

 
At 4:09 pm, Blogger Summersnail said...

we hope to be a nation of risk-takers & gamblers by then.. lol~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home