Tuesday, June 07, 2005

What I Need Right Now

Got back from work and guitar practise. Went straight to my room and banged the notebook to finish off some homework. At the same time I left my Messenger on. As you can guess it, my work was intermittent because of that. But then again, it was just a minor thing this work - and I managed to finish them rather fast.

My feet are screaming for a massage. Times like these I'd recall the foot massage parlour I went to in KL at Jalan Bukit Bintang. I was sceptical at first, but decided to go for it because 2 of my colleagues from TT loved those places. So I joined in as well.

3 Comments:

At 7:53 pm, Blogger Summersnail said...

epsych luv, you're such a trooper!

 
At 11:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooi...cannot yet ok...anyway i am missing that luxury I enjoyed having a weekend massage on my feet...

 
At 2:02 pm, Blogger Summersnail said...

lol~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home