Saturday, June 04, 2005

This Thing Protects Me Without My Knowing It

My editor called yesterday but I wasn't able to attend to her immediately as my mind was on something. I saw her number illuminated my O2 mini and let the silent-mode vibration continue whirring on my table.

A few seconds after the whirring stopped, it came to me that I've yet to submit my story idea to her and this whole paralysis of not answering the call was actually THE subsconscious way of protecting and telling me that it wouldn't be such a good idea to speak to her then. You know, just like gut-feeling, but this happened without you even knowing it.

Lol ~ the excuse!

But anyway, dear readers I did return her call and guess what, she wanted me to attend a media workshop she'd planned for all her writers. That's nice so I said yes, I would like to come.

Ok ok so before she calls up next time around for the story status I better get started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home