Friday, May 20, 2005

ISO - Baby - Swim

I didn't do much blogging this week because everytime I got home that special state of mind - the state where I'd be raring to write simply left me. I've been preparing for a major project at work - ISO certification for two departments and this has somewhat left me with little mood to do anything else.

Well, you get back home. You take your dinner. Then you change and hit the showers. Once you finish, you just feel so relaxed. This is also the time where I have resist hard not to get in bed. My bed is so fcuking inviting let me tell you. So the night is either spent on guitar practise or idle surfing or watching some telly.

While writing this I'm thinking of an ex-colleague who has just been blessed with a son. I wonder what would it be like if I were ever to be in that situation. Work, baby, wife, work, parents, in-laws, work, personal space, work, fun, work?

Maybe I'm fetching it too far, but I'm a fool like that.

So just to stop this monotony - tonight right, I actually went for a swim ahaha. It's been awhile and I think my strokes were nearly there. But just when I thought I had it going, a few kids managed to overlap me. But it was ok, at least I looked cool in goggles. Lol!

Maybe it's time to go diving again.

Dear diary, I'm not about to hang my goggles just yet.

2 Comments:

At 8:58 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Work, baby, wife, work, parents, in-laws, work, personal space, work, fun, work? - it will be a challenge but a rewarding one...hehe and you should be able to handle it when the time comes bro

 
At 10:37 pm, Blogger Summersnail said...

Reassuring words here... hehe thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home