Friday, April 29, 2005

Minority Report

I lost my IC – last Tuesday – and I've yet to make a report. Now I know one should make a police report immediately but I've been having this wishful thinking that it'd turn up at the most opportune place, you know. But it's not like I misplaced it in the house you see, that's the worrisome part.

I lost many things when I was in primary school. Wallets, library books, toys, water bottles, P.E. shorts, toothbrush were some of the lost items and as a boy, I got worried sick each time that happened. In retrospect I think I fret over many petty things. Now that I'm fucking old I've completely ignored to tap into that emotion. And no I'm not saying IC is a petty thing, it's just that I've had enough of worrying.

Bleah… now I have to go to the police station first thing tomorrow morning. Thought I could wake up late but alas.. alas. I hope the police will not be amused. They'd probably give me a half-baked lecture for not reporting the loss earlier. Handcuff me already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home