Thursday, March 31, 2005

Stop Calling My Handphone, Biatch!

A local bank called me this morning to do a fund transfer. That was the third time this month! I told the telemarketing girl I wasn't the least bit interested and that for Virgo folks, the only costs we keep running were the occasional credit card bills, all under tight control. Virgo men are reknown fussy control freaks. Okay maybe not fussy, but fastidious?

Anyway the girl had really good customer care technique - damn even I would be very proud of her. She was blah.. blahing about the Int. Rate I'd be saving should I decide to do the transfer. I don't know why... but I guess she so loved the sound of her voice she totally missed the part where I said the bill I had was too small - not worth the bank's friggin' effort.

And yeah Virgo men are really gentle creatures - it's impossible for us to be curt. So for that 5 minutes or so I had to exercise so much restraint. So much so that it felt unnatural that I had to internalise my impatience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home