Sunday, February 27, 2005

Constipated with No Ideas

OK. One more entry before I hit the sheets. I meant to come up with some story ideas for the next Teens Crossroad mag - but that did not materialise. I guess that has to wait cause I'm so constipated with idealess right now. There are a few tasks I've to complete.

1. Short story - got the idea and put down the premise. Yet to develop.
2. 2005 Work Plan - This is for my workplace. So overdue.
3. Aire Latino, David Russell - Need to buy this CD, and I don't think one of those 'Kucing-Kurap' neighbourhood CDRama or Sembawang music shops has this. Sigh, looks I like I have to get my sorry ass to HMV again.
4. Lombok - Holiday trip planning stage.
5. Story ideas to pitch to my editor friend.

There you have it! More tasks to make my Monday morning sweeter. Self-inflict. Love it!

1 Comments:

At 11:55 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home