Friday, February 25, 2005

Just Drive

I will be completing my driving lessons with the final subject lesson 33, Pre-Test Assessment next week. I flipped the pages in my training booklet and saw the first lesson was on 28 July 2004. Boy... that's quite a while ago. I've exceeded my target of 6 months, but I least I'm there. Family and friends have been encouraging me to take this up and finish asap.

I wasn't too keen at first, but after months of learning the shiok is inescapable. The excitement in me is palpable each time I see a Perodua Kembara on the road.

On the downside though, driving with a school costs a bomb and if you're not stingy with money you could always book practice slots back to back. Yeah the school'll like that. For me I just have to make sure I space-out my lessons. No rush.

Guitar lesson last Tuesday didn't turn out good. We have another week to impress the instructor with Carruli's Rondo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home