Sunday, February 20, 2005

Allow Me to Backtrack

Sunday morning. Been blogging for almost three months now. Started last December solely because I was writing a feature on the blogging phenomenon for a teenager magazine and I needed to know what it's like. I remember writing that feature and was fully engrossed in capturing every precise thoughts I have at that time on blogging. I wanted the process to be as real as possible. Yeah it was genuine. But I did not explore how a blog can be a sanctuary for its owner. Funny that didn’t cross my mind. Because I’m beginning to feel like it is now.

Saturday, I did some serious practise on a Rondo by F. Carulli. Don’t like this Rondo stuff but I’m aware it’s all for the left finger development. I need to pin Carulli down before this Tuesday night. The last lesson didn’t turn up well because I played badly and I also want to redeem my playing in the classroom. Nothing competitive.

Friday I went out with M. We had dinner at Beach Road. Saw Constantine at Bugis Junction at 9.30pm. The show ended at about 11.30pm. Took a taxi, drop M at her place and then continued with journey back home. Quality Time, that's all we need.

Thursday I was on leave. Utter fabulous! I remember it was a glorious day and I didn’t mind the heat-wave at all. Thought of seeing M, but she just had an eye lasik operation. She told me her vision was still blurred but improving. But nevermind, we’re going out Friday. Eh? Am I doing a sequential of events – but only backwards?

Wednesday. Something interesting happened at the office. I conducted a Calibration session for some new agents. It was an opportunity for them to listen to their calls and discuss any areas of development or best practices. It went well, as usual, until one agent thought I had disguised myself as a user with an email virus problem and called up the helpdesk to test him on purpose! Seriously dude, I got better things to do! Anyway, I had to put up a diplomatic front as usual, and assured him that the call was indeed genuine, the user was no fake, and the problem user had was certainly for real.

After work , a mad rush to SSDC for a driving lesson. Oh yeah... I've almost clocked the requisite number of lessons now and I do hope to finish this all before April ends. I'm getting rather impatient now.

Tuesday. Can’t remember what I did on Tuesday. Oh yes! Met up with my editor during lunchtime to collect the check for a previous writing assignment. She also passed me 3 previous magazine issues. They really looked good – impressive reads for teenagers. I stayed and chit-chatted for nearly an hour and left with another possibility of an assignment.

Monday. Monday? See previous entry below on Back to Work. LOLs. I just did a Memento movie here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home