Sunday, March 27, 2005

Far from the Madding Crowd

Ok Ok. I've not been fatihful to this blog lately - for the past week at least. But it's all good my dear readers, it's all accounted for. I went to Lombok to get some well-deserved rest. Did some island-hopping, snorkelling, trekking Rinjani's waterfalls, driving in a 4 by 4 snaking along rural roads and experiencing the breath-taking vistas that lift off months of this bloody stress and call-center toxins I've accumulated. The week was that wonderful.

The flight to Lombok. Mount Rinjani welcomes you.

Now that I'm back here, it's time to execute the plan. Tomorrow, is The Day. I'm saying goodbye to my job for good. I'm having a mid-career change - moving on to a completely different field. Well... I still be in the Quality, Organisational Excellence, Motivational & Business Improvement and all that jazz thingy; it's just that - 'NO MORE CALL CENTER' related stuff for me - I'm severing all ties from the industry which have given me so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home