Sunday, May 22, 2005

Walk

A massive orgy of snail-paced walkers - that's what the New Paper Big Walk is to me, well... if you're in it for leisure and fun that is.

In my case I did it because I wanted to fratenise with some colleagues from my work place and since they've asked me too - what the heck right? Still I can't believe I went for this event when I could have gone for a galivanting picnic session with M.

And if it wasn't for the hot weather, the 10km walk could've been much more enjoyable. But you know how the weather here is like anyway - 9.45am and it feels like noon! No kidding... there is some serious ozone depletion going on in this part of the hemiphere I'm telling you and I certainly don't see why some walkers can be so silly in bringing their kids/toddlers in prams for the walk. Excruciating sight in the heat!

And as I'm typing this away I'm already beginning to feel some muscle ache especially in the calf area. I thought the ache was minor and wanted to dismiss it altogether, but that still didn't make me turn down my mom's offer to massage the soreness away with some home-made oil. Lovely hands and fingers of Eden of hers.

P.S. I saw my ex-colleague's baby upclose today. What an adorable babe!

1 Comments:

At 8:30 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bravo! Bravo for completing the walk..hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home