Sunday, June 05, 2005

My Friend's Wedding... The One I Didn't Turn Up

Ok so I'm a wicked man. I missed my ex-colleague's wedding last Friday and it was all because of work. I know this is a lame-ass excuse but that was what happened. I knocked off late last Friday and as a result was too tired to go anywhere. The wedding simply vanished amidst my other priorities. I just don't know why that happened. Sometimes I feel that I'm taking these things for granted and I hate it when I get lackadaisical. This non-interest and commitment-less approach in me has got to stop. I feel so guilty when one colleague sms me how come I wasn't there and another 'scolded' me on Messenger. On that note Miche, if you're reading this, please accept my sincerest apology for not turning up.

Hey sis, you're so Beautiful! Congratulations to Fei & Miche.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home