Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Guitar Study no. 17 in E by Ferdinand Sor

In my Ferdinand Sor and Desperate Housewives post I did mention I was learning a guitar piece by Ferdinand Sor, on my own.

It's guitar study no. 17 in E and at the glacial rate I'm practising I'd be lucky to get by the first 6 bars of the score!

Geez, it can be tough for working adults like myself setting aside some quality practise time. But the beauty in all this personal exploration is that I always get inspired each time I listen to such music, especially on my way to work, you know coz it calms and prepares me for the day. However, it's a totally different story once I reach home though.

Anyways, be still, listen, enjoy.

2 Comments:

At 10:21 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like those HKG ghost movie soundtrack...lol...no it is great with more practice you perfect it

 
At 10:26 pm, Blogger Summersnail said...

HKG movie soundtrack?! Lol~ It'd be more believable had u say it sounded from a Spanish movie or something... lol!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home