Tuesday, July 26, 2005

IPPT

If it wasn't for my O2, I swear I would have missed my blood test appointment at my camp last week. It reminded me of another medical appointment I was supposed to go at the end of August, and today it prompted me again that my IPPT was due before the window closes on my date of birth in August.

Heck I've yet to embark on any conditioning exercise program to build up my stamina. The only running I did was when I wanted to catch the bus. Other than that, at the rate I've been putting this on hold - I think I'm doomed for major struggle. I've seen fitter guys slog the 2.4km like their chests were about to explode, and right now I can't be sure that my running won't be as laborious as an obese run. That's right, it's not a pretty sight.

Most of these obese or unfit runners know that they're going to fail the 2.4km, yet they still trudge on with that desperate mix of run and walk. The worse thing to me is that awful feeling of wanting to complete the last round but you can't as you're totally sapped. The feeling is more fcuked-up if you realised that you've just missed the timing in order to get a monetary incentive.

Urgh... where's my Adidas? I'm running tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 12:07 am, Blogger papayaface said...

You can always use M as motivation; remember Forest Gump..."Run Forest Run"...M version "Run Darling Run"...lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home