Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Pics from my O2

I haven't got that many pictures taken using my O2. The bulk of the pics come from my family members' cameras and our official photographer. The latter has yet to contact us to select the prints we want. So I guess that has to wait in good time. Meanwhile let me put these images into a sensible storyboard. Though much has happened before, between, and after these pics, I think that is about all that I can blog right now. :o)


The car ride back from solemnisation @ Ba'alwie mosque. Shakir and Ashraf donning the T-shirt specially made for Sunday reception. Click on the pic to see it clearly. All my nephews wore the same. That was loads of fun!

After the Sunday reception we made our way to the Conrad Centennial for a bit of 'alone' time. We were booked for the "yellow" room on the 17 th floor. The view and sunset was memorable.

The Conrad bear followed us home. The icing on the hantaran cake at home survived for the picture taking. Next -- Kima Bajo Resort & Spa at Manado, Sulawesi!

1 Comments:

At 4:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salam,

Alf mabruk, akhi...

I feel sad I couldn't make to it to your walimah due to the rush to finish my thesis...

I'm glad everything went well... I hope everything goes well for the rest of your life. Of course, rocky roads will appear once in a while but they are just testing your driving skills on the path of life ;)
InshaAllah, my prayers are with you :)

Wassalam.
the:Dreamerh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home