Sunday, May 27, 2007

Ferris Wheel @ Causeway Point

The night I became a kid and M enthused like a thrill junkie. Lol! The ferris wheel was nothing out of the ordinary, but the view was a breath of fresh air. I could almost see where I live, almost. M's Dopod camera was a letdown. Heheh sorry luv... but my Stealth still kicks ass!



June is almost here and I could feel the big day in my life. There are times certain mundane tasks are made bearable when I daydreamed through them. And I don't think all that mental preparation we continuously go through will prepare us 100% for marriage but that's just it -- you learn. I respect the future but I'm so over worrying about losing my freedom and independence.

And yes I'm concerned about the responsibility involved but that's a shared concern with M as well. Someone says that it's good that you're concerned. That means that you're thinking, and that you're not foolish enough to believe that love will conquer all other problems.

3 Comments:

At 12:28 am, Blogger Uja said...

Congrats on your heralding Big Day! I remember the anxiety when it was ours, but insya'allah everything will be fine.
Lots of doa and remembering how He brings two hearts together will keep you both at peace. Capture the moment RIGHT after nikah, its pure bliss.

Tahniah dari Canada!

 
At 7:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salam,

am I too late... :D

Congratulations and yes, it's true, we need to put in effort and then, we leave it all up to Him :)
Remember to do'a at ALL TIMES!!! =D

Wassalam.
the:Dreamer

 
At 10:44 pm, Blogger Summersnail said...

Thank you ladies....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home