Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Not The Last Train

Disruption -- No train service. Everytime when this happens you always wander what the technical problem is. The trains here are reliable most of the time, I should say. And you hardly get any technical glitches during peak hours. So what's the cause? Another case or a jumper?

Train services from Sembawang to Yio Chu Kang this morning went awol for nearly an hour, I think. But really, it was quite a sight to see all that people milling around the station.

Needless to say I was uber late coming in office this morning. And for this I still say that I'm fortunate and thankful.

If you missed the train in this lifetime, there'd be always another one coming along.

2 Comments:

At 11:32 am, Blogger sugar said...

guess wat, my colleague emailed me the pics of the dead body kena lenyek by the train...gruesome ah!!

why would anyone want to commit suicide that way? it is so painful!

 
At 10:53 am, Blogger papayaface said...

pak mat ko memang gitu...selalu dia naik basikal tapi kalau dia nak bunuh diri dia naik MRT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home