Thursday, February 15, 2007

Ferocity

Much has happened since Jan 07 and I've yet to blog about them. I may regret it when I look back and discover all the milestones in my life had faded into vapours of daily drudgery and all I got are reminisces that I cannot quite pin down. You don't have cameras around you so if don't blog, it's going to be worse than amnesia when you all frail and geriatric trying to remember your youth.

Well, to sum up my mental state now -- I think I'm a far happier person than I was in 2006 -- all because I'm going through an important phase with someone I really love and care for.

Years ago, I would guard my independence and freedom with so much ferocity, now it's another kind of independence and freedom that I'm experiencing and hoping to share with M. I've prayed my individual wills to be where I am right now and I'm no longer doubtful that a roadmap is already there for me afterall. I've been taking a longer and tougher route, I realise. That's all. There's no excuse. For in the end I'm accountable for the route my Creator gave me. And I just need a little guidance and prayers from my family and friends.

So this is it huh?

1 Comments:

At 11:22 am, Blogger sugar said...

awww...i love u darling! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home