Thursday, May 03, 2007

Ramly


Who needs dinner when you can have a Ramly! There's a night bazaar next to Woodlands Causeway Point, and for the past 3 nights [except for last night as I was with M] I've been stuffing it with a Ramly burger on the way walk home. There's no trick to selecting a stall -- in my case I just go to the one which has a shorter queue. Forget about joining a longer queue because that's a great fallacy I'm telling you. Numbers don't mean a thing as Singaporean are easily herded like cattles. Really, from experience, I find that generally Ramly burgers here consistently taste the same.

3 Comments:

At 2:18 am, Blogger raimie said...

ramly burger, been so long since i have one...tomorrow i'll get one...hehehe...

 
At 1:13 pm, Blogger Summersnail said...

Lol! Hold the mayo!

 
At 7:21 pm, Blogger Em said...

Salaams

I love Ramly Burger..Simply Love it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home