Monday, July 03, 2006

Penat Semacam!

Tired one kind!

Lol .... if that's how it's translated.

Put on my jogging shoes and ran in the stadium. After 3 and half rounds I quit. I'm not gonna go there.

Something funny happened in the office. A friend MSN me to lend him 30K. I knew he was jesting, so I replied him to do something unmentionable -- that made me blurted out in laughter in-front of my PC.

That wasn't so nice laughing out of a sudden -- for you do not want to attract unnecessary attention in the office.

In the late afternoon a group of us went to the old school where we're supposed to relocate for about 2 years while the new building is under construction. What an old fogey of a building... but damn it... it has character! I look forward for the moving out day!

I'm seeing so much publicity for the upcoming Singapore 2006. Now depending on how you look at it -- it's pretty exciting because I'll be involved in liaison/secretariat/protocol stuff. A group of us from the workplace was selected/volunteered, again, depending on how you look at it, had gone for the training last month and now we're just waiting for our specific assignment.

Come what may -- anything, anything to take me out of the office and meet more people! Have you taken your pic for the 4 million smiles?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home