Sunday, September 11, 2005

A Walk in the Park

I was at the Yio Chu Kang grassroots clubhouse this morning attending a work-related event. After that at about 1pm I made my way to a wedding reception at the Orchid Country Club. You know weddings are really nice if you see familiar faces around you and this one was no exception.

But first, a bit of info about the bride so as to put this entry into context. Hehe..

I know the bride since 2000, [that was the time when I joined TeleTech] but of course back then we didn't interact that much as she was in another programme. It was only when I came into the QA department that we get to know each other as colleagues. Why then you may ask? This was because her workstation was right in-front to where I was sitting. Also, each time when I wanted to go to the gents or pantry her workstation had somewhat become a convenient pullover for me to chit-chat. Hehe. You'd hardly see me while away my time at the workplace but I will make concessions to some of them at Tampines.

It's a good thing, also, that I turned up because I managed to get in touch with some of my favourite folks. In general - good food, good company, no crises, no dramas of the day, a walk in the park - I couldn't have asked for a better Sunday.

And to the newlyweds Lina and Smithy - Congratulations!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home