Monday, August 29, 2005

Uwek uwek... Again

I meant to write this last night but I wasn't feeling it. So I'm going to summarise yesterday's events into these words.

Went out with M to do a lil' bit of my birthday celebration. What can I say it was an ok afternoon because I wasn't clearly in the right frame of mine - until the cable-car ride, that is. Never have a cable-car ride been more thrilling or risque before! Lol, it was literally the rush and heights of the evening.

But funny how events unfurled themselves.

We joined some friends at Lau Pa Sat. It was basically my idea as I had already given my word to come. Now this was the situation - I had already eaten, but somehow when I got there I found myself helping out with the satays and half-boiled cockles. And in my unconscious manner I gave some of that to M who gamely tried them.

Bad idea.

In the taxi back home she puked, and into the bag, which contained my birthday gift - a tie. No kidding, it's really exasperating to have someone puked that close to you. I dropped M at her place as usual and continued with the rest of the journey. By the time I reached home, the first thing I did was to take off my khaki pants which were soiled. While doing that I laughed it off, thinking of the taxi-driver's reaction to M's throwing up. Lol~

So to the taxi-driver (SHB 7602), that picked us at Lau Pa Sat around 9.30pm - we're so sorry for annointing your cab with vomit.

2 Comments:

At 7:56 pm, Blogger papayaface said...

M vomit cos of the cockles?? alamak. so kecian la..

 
At 8:36 pm, Blogger papayaface said...

felt so guilty...should not have called you to come and this would not happen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home