Tuesday, August 09, 2005

This is Really Useless

not to mention futile you know... my running in the stadium, followed by a few laps in the pool this morning just to build up my stamina for the upcoming IPPT - only to go home but realised too late that I had made a detour to the coffee shop and ordered a plate of nasi lemak. Boy, that was so freakin' unhealthy shit, but the stuff was waaaay too good. I ate it like it was my last supper and washed it down with a bottle of Gatorade. Lol~ Rubbish init?

And dear readers, just for today, just for today, to take ND celebration to the extreme and create annoyance to your eyesights and probably to the casual blog hoppers out there, I've decided to go Red & White - the colours of our national flag. eehehehee...

Anyways.... Have a great ND celebration y'all!

3 Comments:

At 2:56 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your patriotic skin makes me zombified for a while.....

 
At 7:20 pm, Blogger Summersnail said...

lol~ i hope that will not make u 'serik' coming here though...

 
At 2:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhh blue soothing to the eyes but not to the mind... Hehehehehe... See me still not serik....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home