Saturday, August 27, 2005

Images From Ubin

Went to Ubin with an old buddy of mine who was very much interested in Ubin and all this cycling, rustic, nature stuff. We even spent the night at my late-grandparents' house. Yup, there are still some kampung houses on the island.

Heck, I've never stayed overnight in Ubin for a very long time and it was rather funny with us trying to start the generator for electricity, grappling with the keys as I was about to open the door in pitch darkness while my friend shone the torchlight, and listening to the strange noises out there. Anyways we made it.















3 Comments:

At 9:28 pm, Blogger Summersnail said...

i dont want the 'nyamuks' to bother u luv...

 
At 1:35 pm, Blogger Ria Tan said...

Thanks for sharing the photos and story about Ubin!

I've posted a link to your blog entry from the focus ubin website
http://www.focusubin.org/

 
At 10:27 pm, Blogger Summersnail said...

Thks for this Ria...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home