Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Work Hard, Play Hard and Bitch Hard

I just got back from dinner with some colleagues. We ate at this seafood restaurant called Saujana, which is located in JB. Hmm the place Singaporeans go to just to makan. It's hard to get the National Day Observance committee members agree on a day, and it's even harder to get the other volunteers to join in as well. I myself wasn't too thrill having this dinner right in the middle of the week, but I have to agree that it cannot be delayed any longer.

The food was good, but the company was better. From that dinner alone I really had a better idea on working relation and preference among them. It got quite interesting as some began to recount their personal experiences working with certain individuals. Fuhh... major bitchin' session was in progress and I couldn't help but listened to all the 'anecdotes.'

So day by day, week by week I'm beginning to 'see' more of the workplace and I'm glad its not through a rose-tinted glass window. I say... give me the warts stories and the jagged little pills of the workplace and I'm sure I'll be fashionably disillusioned with work in no time at all. Lol.

Anyways, I'm so stuffed now. It's been two days in a row that I've not been running and my IPPT is on the 23 August. Come what may! Below are pics I took with my O2 of the jetty and the restaurant next to Saujana.

1 Comments:

At 1:42 pm, Blogger Summersnail said...

i didn't... it looks treacherous right? anyway i think its only for fishermen's use - not open to public.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home