Saturday, August 20, 2005

Adidas vs Nike

I've been running in my Adidas adiPRENE and so far I've clocked 'just pass' timings. Not exactly burning the tracks here, but more like heartburn! Also, not a reassuring thing especially when your IPPT date is looming this 23 August 05. You know you're desperate to do something about it when all of a sudden you realised that hey! I've another pair of running shoes - the Nike SHOX, which I have not used for ages. Maybe that can shave precious drag off my leaden feet.

So there I was on the track, running, thinking. I thought if I'm not blessed with Hicham El Guerrouj's stout heart at least I have a little shoe advantage on my side. And whadaya know, I did feel like I have that lil' bit of psychological edge. Haha.. watever... if it makes you happy... Summersnail.

Adidas and Nike. Which do you prefer?

5 Comments:

At 9:30 am, Blogger papayaface said...

Nike bro - rejuvenate yourself and leave the old self behind for your IPPT

 
At 9:29 pm, Blogger Summersnail said...

glad u dropped by & thanks!

 
At 9:31 pm, Blogger Summersnail said...

Yup I'm partial to Adidas too, but the soles on my Adidas are falling apart! lol ~

 
At 9:33 pm, Blogger Summersnail said...

Bro, I like Nike too...

 
At 9:35 pm, Blogger Summersnail said...

Actually I'm can't decide between Adidas and Nike... lol ~ this is what happened when you just got a new guitar! Delirious... ahaaaahah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home