Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Singles at the Workplace

I was buying lunch this afternoon and this colleague came up to my side and jokingly commented I need to eat more. I was like "Huh?" The packet rice which I was holding up was already full. And he continued "Mesti isi-isi lebih sikit. Banyak isi yang sedap tu.." as he pointed the sides of my tummy. He was apparently referring to the notion that women like their men's girth chunky and with enough meat or fats to grab upon.

Hahaha... I don't know la...

You see, singles at my workplace tend to get good-natured jibes. One of it naturally not putting on the extra flab despite all the food I take. And so they always tell me, "Ni tak lama ni... slowy but surely... once you settled down and got kids you will be like one of us... waistline go koyak..."

So tonight before going home I got a haircut at the Malay barber near my house. And when I reached home I was not in the mood to shower traces of trimmed hair off my neck but decided to do a few laps at Woodlands swimming pool instead. That did the trick and plus I will never get fat!

Never!

6 Comments:

At 12:29 pm, Blogger sugar said...

hahaha...u r just like one of my male colleague. if we tell him that his tummy is bigger than usual, he would go for a run that very night.

And darling...please dun get fat!! :)

 
At 10:30 am, Blogger papayaface said...

"Ni tak lama ni... slowy but surely... once you settled down and got kids you will be like one of us... waistline go koyak..."

i did not believe this also but unfortunately it happens :(
i used to be slim u know. hehe

 
At 3:30 pm, Blogger papayaface said...

hahaha...yak yak yak....

if it happens it happens...don't need to wait till you are married and have kids...it just happens for a reason - be it lazy or whatever...

lol

 
At 9:39 pm, Blogger Summersnail said...

You all ah.. demoralising me aje.. :P

 
At 6:52 pm, Blogger Em said...

Ola


Hmm dis I gotta see after u get hitched...

 
At 10:24 pm, Blogger raimie said...

for the time being, i'm still quite athletic n slim from my usual soccer outings...it's been 2 years since i settled down. u can do it man...hehehe...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home