Tuesday, September 27, 2005

A Birthday Post For That Special Person in My Life

It'll be 28th Sep in less than hour's time and I gotta do this before I dream in a sea of starfish, seashell and seahorse and a skankin' dolphin. Lol. I can't believe I'm posting this but this is what blogging 'approacheth' midnight will do to me.

But dear readers, here is the crux of my post.

Don't you just love birthdays? I know I do, more so celebrating [28th September] someone's birthday than mine.

You know who you are... I'm gonna keep this simple & forthcoming because things like these shouldn't be complicated. Enjoy this old school song.



God bless you M.

I'd rather live in your world than live without you in mine. Gd night.

p.s. What does a grown up man do with a stuffed dolphin?

1 Comments:

At 1:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wa u soo sweeettttt. Ur gfren so lucky....

Teringat zaman mak time dating dating dulu2....

Now my children birthdays comes first.... Talking of which, I call my family the multiplication of 3... U know y??

1 - My daughter
3 - My son
6 - My hub
9 - Me

Tadaaa, see the months we celeb our Bday????

Hehehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home