Tuesday, October 18, 2005

My 3 Haikus for a Cool October Night

Remote control
Through fuzzy channels,
You could love me

SCV world
In your electrons.
Ion hardons.

Lonely red eyes
Phone chat phone chat sex,
My svengali.


ps - I shouldn't be penning these lecherous haikus what with Ramadan and all, but I just can't help myself. The motivation to write creeps up when you least expect it and nevermind that, even the subject-matter is inconsequential. What's more important is that I get this out of my system. There.

2 Comments:

At 1:22 pm, Blogger Summersnail said...

lol ~ don't stress yrself out epsych ... read them for fun, for what they are - words and images.. also sometimes they dont have to mean anything.. but if reading them invoke something vaguely in you then perhaps that IS your reader-response, which is good enough.. :P

 
At 8:43 am, Blogger papayaface said...

actually epsych to us readers it look nice-ness but to him, it might be nothing but just something to write to release something in him...he needs a break actually

 

Post a Comment

<< Home