Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Erratic and Switch Off

Today's driving lesson was a flop. I just didn't feel good throughout and instructor No. 4 certainly felt my erratic timing, confidence, and gear shifts. I kept telling myself to concentrate but it was a tad difficult when you're making all those errors and are trying to rectify them on the next round.

A quick review in my training booklet reveals 5 different driving instructors already. I particularly like instructor No. 2 – I remember him to be the one that almost fell asleep while I drove. Yeah yeah I know this is dangerous but, at least he was comfortable enough to feel relax with me behind the steering. Unlike instructor No. 4 who squirmed and cracked his knuckles – he was so tight when he winked his kneecaps moved.

Also, a colleague messaged me if I remembered to send in our PFP (Pay for Performance) to our boss. Don't know why, I just couldn't make my thumb to sms back. I guess he can wait as I am so switching off for the rest of the week. Plus I have a great labour saving device – tomorrow.

For now, it's off to guitar practice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home