Monday, December 20, 2004

Hello JRP from Spain!

Well what do you know? I have my first comment from JRP; all the way from Spain. I’ve been busy figuring out how to host a picture for my blog – that I didn’t realise it was there all the while. To JRP, this one’s for you.

Gracias. Puede usted tener un rato maravilloso el blogging.

I have a driving lesson tomorrow morning. It's on Reversing and Directional Change. That has a nice ring to it! Hasn't it? Sounds like Applied Linguistics on the Road. Anyway, I hope that will turn out fine as I've just resumed lessons after a long break of Ramadan and Hari Raya.

For the rest of the afternoon, if I don't deviate too much – I hope to be at home. I still have to practice the guitar for an evening class. On the last lesson my guitar instructor, without even listening to individual play, remarked some of us were not practising enough. I pretended not to hear his words and kept looking at the score.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home